Open to Dancers in our Community and Beyond
These special open workshops are scheduled throughout the season and invite dance students in the area to participate. You do not have to be a registered student at Oregon Ballet Theatre School to attend. Each workshop will feature a guest teacher who will focus on a specific skill or portion of repertory. See below for the upcoming schedule with more information to follow.
Students need to show proof of up to date COVID-19 vaccination, including eligible boosters, prior to the workshop. Please send a photo of your child’s vaccine card to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration below.
Please review our COVID Policy update
Firebird Story & Dance Workshop
Saturday, April 22 | 1:30 – 3:30 PM | Ages 4-9 | External students: $35
Firebird Story and Dance workshop with School Director Katarina Svetlova will explore the story with movement and music bringing this dynamic fairytale to life.
STEP 1 – New students to OBT School are required to complete the student workshop waiver: click here to complete the registration form
STEP 2 – After completing the form, return to this page and register.
For all OBT students, please refer to internal communications for registration information.
Previous Master Classes
Former OBT Principal Dancer | February 21, 2020
Former OBT Dancer | January 24, 2020
November 8, 2019
October 18, 2019
- • If you or your student have not registered for classes at Oregon Ballet Theatre School since September 6, 2022 you must complete our waiver here before registering and paying for the master class.
• If you have registered for classes at OBT School since September 6, 2022, or have completed the waiver for the 2021-2022 school year, please proceed to step 2.
• Please note that by completing the waiver above you are creating a MINDBODY account.
- Click “Register Here” next to the master class you intend to register for.
- Click “Sign Up Now” under the master class you intend to register for.
- • If you are 18 or older and registering yourself, leave “Myself” selected and click “Enroll”.
• If you are registering a student under 18, click “Enroll-Your Student’s Name”.
• If “Enroll-Your Student’s Name” is not available, select “Someone Else” next to “Make Reservation”, enter your student’s name, and click enroll.
- Click “Checkout”.
- Click “Place order”.