Virtual Summer Intensive
Keep training with OBT School this summer and dance from home!
July 13 – August 14, 2020
503.227.6890 • email@example.com
NEW REGISTRANTSClick below to register for the appropriate level and age range for any week within our Summer Intensive:
Weekly tuition includes:
- One ballet technique class per day*
- One Pointe or men’s class per day
- Registered students will also have the option to add on unique elective classes**
Links to Zoom classes and passwords will be distributed to registered students via e-mail the week prior to classes.
Are you a new student? Please complete our SUMMER INTENSIVE REGISTRATION WAIVER prior to joining a class below!
Virtual Levels 6 and 6X
Ages 16 & Older
Female & Male | M-F 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Weekly Tuition | $125
*with a 30 minute break after technique class. Registered students | **elective classes are not mandatory and will incur an additional fee.
In addition to the daily technique class and pointe or men’s class, we are excited to offer elective movement classes in theater dance, Pilates, yoga, injury prevention, and cross training. These classes are open to students registered in the Summer Intensive. Click below to register.
- Natasha Bar — Oregon Ballet Theatre School Faculty
- Linda Besant — Oregon Ballet Theatre Archivist
- Sarah Brown – Oregon Ballet Theatre Education & Community Engagement Teaching Artist
- Phillip Carman — Oregon Ballet Theatre School Faculty
- LeeWei Chao — Oregon Ballet Theatre School Faculty
- Xuan Cheng — Oregon Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer
- Lisa Kipp — Oregon Ballet Theatre Rehearsal Director; former Oregon Ballet Theatre Dancer
- Elise Legere — Oregon Ballet Theatre School Faculty
- Ye Li – Former Oregon Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer
- Laura Onizuka — Flamenco Instructor and Dancer
- Alison Roper — Former Oregon Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer; Choreographer
- Lisa Sundstrom — OBT2 Program Director; Oregon Ballet Theatre School Faculty
- Katarina Svetlova — Former Oregon Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer
- Marion Tonner — Oregon Ballet Theatre School Director
- Robyn Ulibarri – Oregon Ballet Theatre Education & Community Engagement Teaching Artist
- Allison Wales – Oregon Ballet Theatre Education & Community Engagement Teaching Artist
- Joe Wyatt – Former OBT School Director; former Dance Theater of Harlem Principal Dancer
- OBT Company Members and distinguished guests
Students placed in Level 6X for OBT School’s In Person Senior Summer Intensive will be considered for OBT2. The OBT2 program is a select group of dancers at the top level of the school who may also work with OBT’s professional company. OBT2 marked its first official year with the 2016|17 season. Dancers who aspire to join this program must attend the Summer Intensive for a minimum of the first 3 weeks of the 2020 program, though 5 weeks is recommended. Admission is based solely on invitation from the Artistic Director, OBT2 Program Director and School Director.