Student Workshops & Events
Open to Dancers in our Community and Beyond
These special open workshops are scheduled throughout the season and invite dance students in the area to participate. You do not have to be a registered student at Oregon Ballet Theatre School to attend. Each workshop will feature a guest teacher(s) who will focus on a specific skill or portion of repertory. See below for the upcoming schedule with more information to follow.
Swan Lake Workshop
September 22 | 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM | Ages 10-22 | Non-OBT Student: $40
In this two-hour exploration students will learn repertory from famous moments of the ballet. Coaches include Oregon Ballet Theatre company dancers.
Swan Lake Story Dance
September 23 | 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM | Ages 3-9 | Non-OBT Student: $35
During this creative event young dancers will discover the story of Swan Lake, explore the characters, and the music with School Director, Katarina Svetlova.
STEP 1 – New students to OBT School are required to complete the student workshop waiver: click here to complete the registration form
STEP 2 – After completing the form, return to this page and register.
For all OBT students, please refer to internal communications for registration information.
- • If you or your student have not registered for classes at OBT School since September 5, 2023 you must complete our waiver here before registering and paying for the master class.
• If you have registered for classes at OBT School since September 5, 2023, or have completed the waiver for the 2023-2024 school year, please proceed to step 2.
• Please note that by completing the waiver above you are creating a MINDBODY account.
- Click “Register Here” next to the workshop or event you intend to register for.
- Click “Sign Up Now” under the workshop or event you intend to register for.
- • If you are 18 or older and registering yourself, leave “Myself” selected and click “Enroll”.
• If you are registering a student under 18, click “Enroll-Your Student’s Name”.
• If “Enroll-Your Student’s Name” is not available, select “Someone Else” next to “Make Reservation”, enter your student’s name, and click enroll.
- Click “Checkout”.
- Click “Place order”.